The Orlow Firm is a New York personal injury law firm that prides itself on two key principles:
- Aggressive representation.
We know the games that insurance companies play and we know how to get you maximum compensation for your pain and suffering. We prepare every case as though it will go to trial and have the resources, experience and knowledge to see that through when necessary.
- We treat our clients with compassion and respect.
You would think this would be obvious, but you’d be surprised how many of our clients come to us saying that other firms treated them in a way that they felt was disrespectful and rude. We always treat our clients and their cases with the individual attention they deserve.
If you’ve been injured in an accident, contact us today for a free no obligation case evaluation where you can speak directly to a lawyer and understand your options. If you decide to hire us we work exclusively on a contingency basis, meaning if we don’t win there’s no fee. It never costs you anything out of pocket to hire The Orlow Firm and have us get you the compensation and justice you deserve.
The Orlow Firm has experienced lawyers of many types including:
- New York Personal Injury Attorneys experienced with wrongful death, brain injuries, back injuries, neck injuries, spinal cord injuries and broken bone injuries.
- New York Auto Accident Attorneys experienced with car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, pedestrian accidents, bicycle accidents and taxi accidents.
- New York Workers Compensation Attorneys including construction worker accidents.
- New York Premises Liability Attorneys including slip and fall lawyers, nursing home abuse lawyers, lead poisoning lawyers and more.
If you’ve been injured in an accident of any type, get in touch with us today to discuss your options and get the compensation and justice you deserve.
- Accredited by
- Accident Injury
- Asbestos Mesothelioma
- Auto Accidents
- Bicycle Personal Injury
- Brain Injury
- FELA Railroad Injury
- Injuries At Bars Hotels and Restaurants
- Injuries from Animal Attacks
- Motor Vehicle Accident
- Personal Injury
- Premise Liability
- Product Liability
- Toxic and Other Mass Torts
- Truck Accident
- Truck Crash
- Vaccine Injury
- Workers Compensation
- Wrongful Death